Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Love letter 2015

It was from the start, I was drawn in by your smile..
You possessed the soft laughing eyes I always longed for.
Your soul made your way into my heart before the conversation ever started.

At that moment I already loved you, whether I knew it or not.
Or better yet..
You entertained my idea of love.
And as time passed, our conversation grew and evolved.
But still, I wanted to love you more.
You filled my brain with hopes and desire.

Fast forward to our lives together.

I had realized what I had always instinctively knew.
That to love someone is in part nature..
And for the most part, a choice.
I choose the love of my life, every single day...
And through every hardship.
I choose love and the lesson.
The days of ease, the fruit of our labour.

This is where I can safely say our work that comes with maintaining a
relationship only gets easier.
Love has many forms, and it indeed continues to grow.
My love for you indeed is stronger than the first hypnotic moment I was in awe of you.
My desire for you is that much more, as there is a bond that is deeper than
the core.

Every single moment transcends me beyond this mortality.
I literally see and feel eternity with you..
For as long as I breathe, and for as long as I came to Be.
This existence is the one to live.
I'm forever grateful to be within' it, with you.

A.S.

No comments: