Friday, November 27, 2015

In my head

Sometimes the hardest reality for me to come to terms with, is the fact that some of the experiences I crave in life, if I want to experience them, I must seek them out alone.
It's hard to imagine myself finding joy in doing these things in solitude, but waiting for it to come or waiting for another person to crave these with me, will surely be in vain.

I want to explore and experience this world,its surfaces, the nooks and crannies, hidden mom & pop shops, large book stores, cave or cove.. The perfect warm drink elixir  that seems to nourish your imaginative soul.

I want a friend that accepts me for more than what I may provide them in the small space of our homes. I crave that friend that wants to see the world, and we both bear witness to the wonders and pleasures of life lived.

Until then, I live in my head, whereas despite the quiet ache that makes its way to my bones, my mind takes me far, far away where no one truly knows.

A.S.

No comments: