Saturday, October 24, 2015

I will

 
I will not call people names.
I choose to believe in the beautiful qualities someone must posses
I will not poke fun at someone's moment of weakness.
I have many of my own.
I will never assume I know a person
I'm still learning about myself
I will not let rage get the best of me
I will smile in my heart..stand back from the pack.
We all fall down.
I will forgive people like I wish to be forgiven.
Differences of opinion create different possibilities
Forget the name calling.
Would you want to eat the flesh of your friend?
Oh they're not a friend they may say...
Not if you already decide someone is an enemy.
If you want to see,hear and feel beautiful things..
We ought to choose them.
We embody what we believe in.
Throw the negativity away
Approach everything and everyone with kindness.
 
Be kind to yourself.
 
This isn't a trait of weakness and softness..
It takes the strongest of character and moral to practice pure love...
 
And it takes absolutely nothing to give into the mindless slur of anger.

A.S.

No comments: