Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fate

Never in my mind did I imagine this.
To love with a hope and a dream, tainted with by fear.
To love with a bitter sweetness.

The one she always believed in and loved like no other..
Could be the very one to crush her..
Never did I foresee that day.

Living for a hope and a wish to see the dream through..
The dream we worked so hard for.
But buried deep inside me are the bitter threats that escaped your lips.

I will push forward hard and love even harder..
No matter where fate takes us, I will have loved.
I will not let fear of the past and the unknown plague my heart..
Content I will be with the truth that is my very soul..

A part of me feels the tinge of fear..
But I wont allow this pain to consume me..
I will fight with love..
Like the water that smooths the rocks into pebbles..
My tears will not have been in vain...

No matter what the outcome is..
Within' my soul I will never lose its capacity to love.

A.S.

No comments: