Monday, May 21, 2012

Until we meet,isha Allah

I had another dream of you.. But this time more vivid and real in every sense of the word. You didn't have many words to say, But I felt everything you could have said by heart.. Your glance towards me was so real... My need to reach out and pet your face to comfort you & let you know just how much I love & miss you... So real. It was so real my sweet, sweet soul. Somehow, I continue to see you in such a state I know you're no longer in.. You're in your resting place & I'm sure that you are well aware of the loving thoughts of your family.. I know & pray that Allah keeps you with those nearest and dearest to Him.. With all that you have done in our lives, you have more than earned a place in Jannah.Insha Allah. In reality you are no longer suffering & my dream doesn't focus on this fact. I feel it is because of my mortal loss of your sweet presence & the comfort that you brought into my life, our lives... I dream of the void my life feels without you in it. But the reality is, you are very much in our lives in that your memory never fades and more importantly your love always remains. This is what is REAL and everlasting.... Not our bodies but our very souls. I love you and miss you so much...Bittersweet it is. A.S.

No comments: