Thursday, May 31, 2012

Respect

There are those times we feel the need to defend our personal preferences to others...and sometimes to the world. The curiosity varies from an innocent question to a down right rude interrogation. Avoid the lengthy debates and the need to defend yourself. Save yourself from the stress, anxiety & anger this can bring to you. All that needs to be said and all that matters is that you've made a choice within' yourself & your content in living with this personal choice. Why should anyone put that up to debate? For example my choice in my belief in Allah(God) and my preferences on how I live my life and carry myself.. I would simply say this is the way I believe I'm to lead my life & this brings me peace. People need to concentrate on bettering themselves instead of picking others a part... Focus on what's good & the common right to have your life of choice. Do some legitimate research. Imagine a world where people focused on these things? You would see a more loving ,compassionate and productive community.

A.S.

No comments: