Monday, September 8, 2014

Dear Lord

There are those times you cant discern right from wrong..
There can be so many layers to any given situation..
How can we have all the answers when our perspective is simply that?
A perspective.
We may know a truth, but it is never the full Truth.

Sometimes your heart monopolizes your actions.
Does this render our actions weak?
Is one weak in forgiving and continuously striving for peace?
Does it matter that one stumbles themselves or from another?
Is it not something of strength to let go, forgive and love over and over again???
How is it that someone holding these attributes can be one to suffer the most?
How does one cope when all is out of your hands?
When you can only look down to the hands you have in front of you.


Dear Lord,

Many if not most circumstances may be out of my control and beyond my understanding..
I can not erase the pain that is caused, but from it I can shape myself within'..
I do not know how, or why, except that I will.
I pray you forgive me for the wrongs I unknowingly have made, and for choices I must make ..
Accept my intentions, as I only wish for good.

Allahu Alim...

My only comfort is that You are all Knowing...
You know what I am unaware of...
You know what is in the deepest place of my heart.
Of the thoughts and feelings I could never convey
No explanations.. This is the Truth.

Make my duties easy for me, and please touch where my heart hurts..
In it, instill an understanding.


Ameen.

A.S.

No comments: