Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Created me

Praise to Allah/God for everything. The people that have come and gone into our lives..All for a reason. The lessons we have learned. For the lessons we're given.. Our many opportunities. Alhamdulilah.

You and I will never be perfect, or be that ideal of ultimate success. We are made of the moments we spend in our living, in our dying.. Not without substance, with every day, every hour, every minute being a spiritual goal. Change comes from within'. Enlightenment of love comes as a choice. Ripples we can make. Truth is never so confined as some humans choose to believe.. 

Allah/God/Creator/Mother nature/The Force or what have you, is far beyond the labels we confine Him to. Truth and love can not be confined in a box, nor does it have any borders, it speaks to all that can feel compassion and cling to innocence. My God/Allah tells me to love you, to embrace you, to walk this earth humbly and gratefully, to see for you what I would myself, to wish for you what I'd wish myself... He created you and me so that we may know and love one another.
Allahu Akbar....Allahu Alim.
AMEEN.

A.S.

No comments: