Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lord knows

You may not see what it is I do from day to day, on a daily basis, But I assure you I get just as tired as you. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. My hands are dry, from washing them all the time. I care for another person's well being as if it were my own life to live. Al the while I push away the fatigue and try to find a way to make you and them smile. I try to listen, motivate,support and inspire. My family is all I have and it's all I want, and I do my best to make a home... a home. Some days it looks easy, but I assure you it is not. I may not get a paycheck, But my reward is with God. You may not see what I contribute to society, But I am certain of God's knowledge. Its not always easy standing firm like a pillar for those you love, when you feel like you yourself, need to scream. But, what good would that do? Who would listen?  I may not respond to emotional outburts, But Lord knows how I listen. Its not what you say, But how you say it that's important.
Lord knows what is in my heart of hearts. Lord knows what I can not convey in this little post. Lord knows the peace and tranquility I desire. Lord knows my intentions.

ALLAHU ALIM.
A.S.

No comments: