Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Creepy Encounters

I don’t know why today of all days certain memories came floating back to me. Perhaps my research into the dark side of serial killers triggered this memory that came back to me.
I remember very clearly being in a store with my grandmother,sister and many other shoppers where I actually was in the presence of someone I felt was very dark, evil and cold. I can’t begin to describe the feeling of ultimate fear I felt with his presence in the same isle, even though my grandmother was footsteps away and the store full of people. It was one of a couple times I’ve ever felt someone by there just simply being near, was absolutely evil. Once is more than one can imagine enduring,so to imagine encountering such personalities more than once is more than creepy and unnerving.
I have nothing to explain why or how I felt that way about the man except it was an intuition and a heightened sense that stirred my body to react & want to stay away.
Something I won’t ever forget and I’m grateful for those instincts for kicking in.


A.S.

No comments: