Friday, January 18, 2013

Love letter

Your love leaves me feeling so warm and cozy.. I'm addicted.
 Everything about your love is so soft, so loving..
Its the safest feeling in the world.
And its the only love I want to ever feel or experience in Jannah God willing.
They say that we have a great capacity to love in that if ever we're found alone again..
We'd need love from another.
I know in my soul,
I could never and would never love anyone, after loving you the way I do.
I pray we'll live together in our old age..
However Allah plans our paths..
I pray that the ultimate reward be that I'm blessed to have you with me in everlasting Life..
Jannah.
I promise you with all my heart that with or without you in this dunya..
I will always be with you in spirit..
And I will always be loyal and true to You.
It is also true that an undivided love for only ONE, is of great capacity....
Your love keeps me.

Ana behebak awi awi awi.... Allahu alim.

A.S.


No comments: