Sunday, January 23, 2011

Note to self..

To Allah/God we belong & to Him is our return

This brings me comfort in my being, this Dunya/Life.. No matter what the situation is, God knows what secrets/truths reside within’ man’s breast and they are held accountable for the good/bad they have done. I will always try to live my life honestly,sincerely & with love to the best of my capabilities. There really is no time to judge others, and since when was it our duty to do so? Except necessary judgments we make for bettering ourselves in character and morals. What may seem good physically or psychologically may be bad & vice versa..Leave the judging for Him. Allah Subhan Wa Ta’ala knows best. We will be held accountable for ourselves and the ripples we have made…InshAllah without our passing judgment on others.


A.S.

1 comment:

The Poetic Assassin said...

Mashallah, very nice :). Read my stuff.