Thursday, August 14, 2014

Where I stand.

They may stand there, in their skins and bones judging you.
They preach with a goal in mind, or is it an inner void to fill?
Regardless of denomination, or creed..
They may send you a piercing look, they may whip their tongues...
They may just think to themselves that they know you.
Too much preaching, too little practicing.

I am what I am and only He knows where I stand.
I do not have to prove to the world, with a battle of words.
I am living it.

That's all that matters to this one, this someone..
I only linger in these skin and bones..
I am more than this shell.

I AM.
My heart, my mind, soul of my soul..
My spirit you can not define.

Dear souls..
Supersede,transcend this world of tangibles,clutter..
Deafen the echo of them empty barrels.

They can not dim your light with their assessments or their muscle.
Fear, hate, jealousy and ignorance leave them with just skin and bones.
Skin and bones.


A.S.

No comments: