Wednesday, July 9, 2014

To my fantabulous sister

To my fantabulous sister, my other half other than my significant other half,half..

I just wanted to express to you my feelings, which I believe you already are well aware of..
But sometimes its nice to put pen to paper, or in this case fingertips to keyboard.

There have been so many ups and downs we have gone through in our lives, and we as sisters were the best of confidants.. And its funny remembering we didn't always agree or get along in our early years,but that didn't keep us from being glued at the hip. We were scared of the world, yet so hungry for love and happiness we jumped right in.. We always had each others back, regardless of our differences. As we grew into ourselves,more aware of our emotions and feelings, we became even closer than close. No matter our different paths chosen, we only sought each other's happiness.

Knowing is believing and believing is knowing. We knew what we wanted, we wanted the fairy tale we hadn't ever the chance of having as children. As kids and adults people talked, people will always talk... The world can believe a lie to be true, doesn't make it so does it? But they will never know my sweet sister like I do.. We basically wear the same size underwear and shoes, so yeah that speaks for itself.  I know the love and sacrifices you have made.. You are true to yourself, and you take the right route despite how difficult it may be. You are a dream of a person, and the way you express yourself through tenderness and the beauty of your art is beyond mesmerizing. Your fairy tale and dreams are very much real, and I support you through all of them... I love you for the person you are, the person you were, and the person you'll always be. Genuine,loving, passionate,courageous and STRONG. I really emphasize strong because sister, you are more than you give yourself credit for.

May you enjoy the new chapters of your life to come, with a smile and a ton of ridiculous laughter,with that occasional beer in hand. I only wish you and your husband all the happiness you work for, because yes it means not giving up on that dream and not letting the world steal it away from you.. Despite any differences or hardships, you'll be on each other's team, pickin' each other up.  To find the person you can stumble and fall with, then pick right back up is a great find, and I'm glad you found each other.


Love you sheeshter.

Amie bum bamie.

No comments: