Sunday, September 15, 2013

Reunite

Perplexed is the feeling..
To live my life in a state of limbo..
To have a sense of peace and contentment within' my own reality..
Yet, feel completely alienated and foreign within' the  reality
my society tries to create for me....
I'm lost yet I'm found.
Thick like fog the illusions surround me..
Clinging to the truth I hold in my heart...
Trying to hold onto my center, the truths that makes me who I am...
Living as a wanderer of the world..
Home is where the heart is..
Love,peace and justice know no borders...
Bittersweet it is to be where I am standing, yet I feel a part of me is not here...
I am there with him,soul of my soul...
How can I describe this feeling?
Here and now my body is merely a capsule with only half my being..
I'm very much with him in spirit..

Waiting for that moment when mind,body and soul are one again.

A.S.

No comments: