Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Moments that started it all

Do you remember the moment it all started?

That feeling that someone actually understood you?..
Not with a single word, all you had to do was breathe
In the light and in the shadows..
Everything that you had held in your chest, you knew would be heard,felt,understood..
Although miles apart, nothing felt more real..
Closer than the blood that pumped through our veins.

That moment you felt a longing and a desire..
It was strong enough to make your dreams run free..
Strong enough you could almost taste it..
You didn't have to know how, but you could believe..
It gave you drive & passion..
Addicted you couldn't let go, not for anything.
The very thought of it, would leave you frozen.

Do you remember it all?

I still do..
Looking back on a collection of moments held in my heart..
I look forward to sharing more of them with you.

Addicted to you I so am.

You drive me wild even after all this time..
Like a fierce wind through my hair, soft on my skin, and dizzy...
Your my one and only desire...
The greatest inspiration of my life..
And I'll never have enough of YOU.



A.S.

No comments: