Monday, June 3, 2013

Deeply,Madly

You were always my obsession.
You were once a dream I felt to be unreachable
So close yet so far
Thoughts and feelings of you grew and lingered within' my heart
Nothing could be any closer to my soul.

Yet the impossible dream became a reality.
It didn't happen without effort, yet the effort itself wasn't hard to come by
The reality of our hearts, with our efforts and faith bared its fruit.

And here I am today..
As in love with you as I was then, if not more.
Still obsessing...
Still dreaming...

Sometimes I feel I can not get enough to satisfy my senses..
Loving you has me floating in a sort of limbo..
Between a dream state and flesh and bone.

I sense you,
I feel you,
I know you,
I need you.

You're a part of me.
Without you, I am not

This love is the undying kind
I deeply, madly, insanely love you.

A.S.

No comments: