Monday, November 26, 2012

Remembering You

I do think about you just as often in my subconscious..
If not more. 
You always find your way into my dreams.
Not always with words to say, but simply your presence.
Your very essence.

Bittersweet the pangs are on my heart..
To remember the love you shared..
But then to still feel human loss.
I'm only human, yes.
But I look forward to being free the weight of this world..
And joining you in ultimate happiness.

Beautiful are the ripples you've left behind.
We only hurt not because you're lost, your spirit is free..
But because we must carry on learning in this life with the memories you've left behind.

God only knows how much we want to make it.
Only He knows just how much and more you've worked in his cause.
Such a beautiful soul.. 
I'm thankful you're free of pain. 
You're truly Free.

For the most part I smile because of you.
But sometimes I have to let the tears fall…
I'm only human.

A.S.

No comments: