Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Moments indescribable

I am truly grateful for the gift of sentimental moments..
Moments that have in some way left me in utter amazement & astonishment..
Moments that have left me so happy I truly felt my heart had been elevated..
Moments where I feel so small & humbled in His greatness..
And the mysteries that remain..
Except that of our hearts & our connection to Him & each other.

I am truly blessed for knowing every person..
That has one way or another touched my life.
In all ways big or small, the ripples have had their affect..
And I only hope it shows within' me as it resonates.

For every single smile shared..
Every glittering glance...
Even the tears shed, the shoulder cried on..
The sharing of knowledge..
For the words unsaid..
The feelings felt.

I cherish these moments indescribable...
I am truly grateful for them.

Alhamdulilah for everything....

A.S.

No comments: