Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What afflicts them...afflicts you.

At the back of my mind..
I think of them.
As I carry on in my day
I think of them.

Those at the forefront
Nobody to hear their cries
Nobody to look to the other Side.
Nobody to genuinely look into their eyes.

A moment in my peaceful day
I hear their faint cries.
But they are far from forgotten & never will I ignore..
InshAllah, I'll live my days with them in my mind..
InshAllah, I'll have made the most of my days here in this Dunya striving for the betterment of our Ummah/Community

Their hope & dreams at the forefront..
InshAllah, I don't let them down..

For the innocent Palestinians, Jews & all people who are afflicted & tormented by the corruption of Politics and manipulation of Religion. Error isn't with religion, But the people themselves..

For the people who lived side by side as Muslims, Christians, and Jews under One God (Lā ʾilāha ʾillallāh)
in Peace.

For those whose lives within' AND outside of Palestine & Israel alike, have been shattered by the evil force of Zionism. .. and SELF.

InshAllah He guides & protects us all & keeps us discerning to Truth & Justice.

A.S.















No comments: