Sunday, July 18, 2010

Poke my eye out why dont ya

Soooo, late one night I was preparing to remove some eyeshadow and wash my face before bed. With the intention of grabbing my (makeup remover potion) I mistakenly grabbed for the (FOAMING facial cleanser) :) You would think one would stop to read the label first eh? But in my sleepy state I squeezed a precious amount onto the cotton ball and rubbed it vigorously onto my eyelid..(THOROUGHLY soaking my lashes) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…..open my eyes and more ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Fire bright red eyes and a burning sensation, I would hate to even call a SENSATION….. Warning to the females…… *ahem* I mean warning to those that wear makeup: (read your product labels first ) Lots of love! ;)
 


A.R.

No comments: